- Measures 14.5″ Long x 2″ Diameter
- Protect exotic birds from the harmful effects of air conditioning and cold drafts
- Thermostatically controlled to an optimum body temperature
- Made of sturdy scratch and bite resistant non-toxic plastic
- Uses harmless, 12-volt, low voltage electricity to heat the perch
- Safe, consistent source of warmth, stabilizes the bird’s environment
- Reduces avian stress
- Attaches easily to wire cages
- Irregular shape reduces foot cramping and pressure sores
- Available in three sizes
- 1 year warranty
Caged birds require a warm, stable habitat and Thermo-Perch is the answer! The patented Thermo‐Perch helps protect your exotic birds from the harmful effects of air conditioning and cold drafts. Cold is a major contributor to health problems for exotic birds, and providing warmth is the first step that avian experts and veterinarians turn to.
Exotic birds have a body temperature that ranges between 104 – 106 degrees and the Thermo-Perch is thermostatically controlled to help them safely regulate their body temperature. The Thermo-Perch provides a gentle source of warmth that circulates through your bird’s feet, unlike heat lamps that can get too hot, dry out feathers, and cause sleeping disorders due to constant light. The Thermo-Perch provides safe, therapeutic warmth only when your bird needs it!
This safe, consistent source of warmth stabilizes your bird’s environment and contributes to your bird’s overall health and helps reduce avian stress. Made of scratch and bite resistant nontoxic plastic, the Thermo-Perch attaches easily to wire cages. The cord is protected with steel wire and is positioned away from the cage. Properly used, the Thermo-Perch will provides years of comfort for your bird. Every exotic bird should have a Thermo-Perch!